Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm nuts

You know you have a slight problem when you are rewinding a program to view the garden in the background!  And to top it off you take a picture of your television screen.  I have no shame.  Inspiration comes in all forms and when you are working on creating the garden of your dreams 
ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

The curving lines and layering of plants in this front yard garden is fantastic.  Thanks HGTV!  (I just wish Sandra would move out of the way!)









2 comments:

  1. Ha! You are not alone :) My husband & I just spent our last viewing of "Emma" (2009 BBC version) stopping the movie to look at the beautiful parterre gardens behind the house where they filmed - Squerryes Court, Kent, UK.

    Very nice colors in the HGTV garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right - that is one beautiful garden. Gorgeous foliage colors. Definitely re-wind and picture worthy. :) I, too, look for the gardens in movies, tv programs, commercials, etc, as well as just driving around. The rest of us nuts think you're normal!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day! Thanks for stopping by!